A monthly donation to GECO will provide us with ongoing support to maintain our efforts to protect East Gippsland's forests from logging.
GECO is a member group of Friends of the Earth Australia.
Donations to GECO via FoE are tax deductible.
We use donations to:
- Purchase and maintain survey equipment
- Publicly promote East Gippsland's forests by producing campaign materials like brochures, postcards and guides
- Conduct research
- Purchase required resources to carry out our citizen science activities and organise survey camps
- Pay for online campaign services such as our website and data base
- Conduct awareness raising activities in the forest and cities
- Support our sole part time campaigner with a very modest wage
Thanks for your support for the forests.